CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Lilli's Love Letters

September 07, 2006 - 06:54 AM Martha
You and Samuel will have so much fun playing together.

September 07, 2006 - 05:43 PM Dianne Riley
I can't wait to have you visit Mount Olive College! I have pictures of your mom to show you. Love, Ms. Dianne

September 08, 2006 - 09:12 AM Donna Guy
Wow this is sooo neat!

September 16, 2006 - 08:58 AM John & Caroline
Dear Lilli,

We love you. Caroline has a loose tooth. Right now you don't have any teeth. One day we hope you have the bravery to pull your teeth out.Love, John and Caroline

March 22, 2007 - 08:53 AM Patty Mears
Lilli,

It has been so fun getting to know your mommy through our swaps. I hope we travel together, then I can meet you. God has blessed you with a loving mom and dad. Best Wishes from Pennsylvania.

June 28, 2007 - 11:17 AM Liesel & Lainey
Lilli,

We can't wait for you to come home. We are your cousins.We hope that you like Winnie the Pooh, because your room is decorated in it. It's all the stuff that was in our room when we were little. You will have lots of our clothes too!We love you & can't wait to finally hug and kiss you. Love, Lainey & Liesel

February 04, 2008 - 01:47 PM Martha, James, & Samuel
TODAY IS YOUR REFERRAL DAY!!! WE ARE SO SERIOUSLY EXCITED ABOUT YOU, LITTLE LILLI "ZHANG". WE CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE YOUR PRETTY PICTURE!!!!!

February 05, 2008 - 08:41 AM Scarlett & Chris
THE REFERRAL IS HERE!!! Your Mommy and Daddy have wanted you for so long! We can't wait to meet you sweet baby girl! Congratulations to you all!!!

February 06, 2008 - 05:15 AM Amy Docherty
We are so happy for you! She is beautiful!! We can't wait for our families to meet! Praise God for bringing our girls to us and our families together!Love Amy (one of your "aunts" from Group #244)

February 06, 2008 - 02:20 PM The 4 Shear's
Lilli is absolutely beautiful & precious. We can't wait to see her in person. Congratulations to everyone.It's a match made in heaven.

February 13, 2008 - 03:32 PM Angela Chapin
Lilli & family-- I was so excited to see Lilli's precious little face!! We are also with AWAA so I've come to your website off and on to see if you had received your precious daughter.... I was sooooo excited to see her sweet face today! Congrats on becoming a Mommy & Daddy! Lilli's going to be a spoiled little girl (as should be- ha!) I'm sure! :)

February 22, 2008 - 08:06 AM Amy, Troy, Ty & Callie Eason
Lilli is beautiful! We are all very excited for you and can't wait to meet her.
Have a safe trip and get lots of rest before the little "moderate sleeper" arrives. Trust me... you will need it! :)

February 24, 2008 - 07:14 AM Carrie Dobbins
Hey Lilli, Jenny, and Danny--
I can't even tell you how excited I am to see her! Congratulations! I will be happppppy to babysit any time you need for me to, even though I'm sure Jenny will not let Lilli leave her side (and I wouldn't either)! I know you both have waited so long for an answer to your prayers and God has answered in a big way. Congratulations and I love ALL 3 OF YOU very much! :)
Love Always, Carrie

February 24, 2008 - 04:49 PM The Howell's
Hey Lilli,

We wanted to tell you that you are coming home to a great, loving family. You have an awesome mom, and we're sure you'll be one of the sweetest kids on the planet!
Ms. Jenny:

We hope that the trip to China is successful and full of blessings for you and Lilli.
Congratulations!! Sonya, Cameron, and Jacob Howell

February 25, 2008 - 04:51 PM Aunt Susan
My precious little LilliAn,

I am so excited about meeting you! I have your picture in my hall and get a little sugar everytime I walk by-that means I give you a little kiss. I am the crazy aunt. You will/are loved already more than you can imagine. Tell your Mom to stop worrying so much about things like the right sized diapers and clothes. Those things don't even matter in God's big scheme of your wonderful future in our family. I'll tell you a secret... I got you a cutie potootie stroller today. Just remember NOT to tell your Mom or Dad! Sleep tight little angel!Love,Aunt Susan
PS: Uncle Jay is writing a song for you on his yukulele...I know, I told you we were a little crazy!! John and Caroline send their love too!

March 07, 2008 - 01:48 PM Denese Harris
Hi Jenny,

I have been thinking of you often and am so thrilled to see your news. I have been keeping an eye on the website and lately it has been calling my name. Lilli is beautiful. You will be leaving on my first child’s 30th birthday. I am so delighted that you have maintained the website and look forward to following your progress. Your news brings tears to my eyes and joy to my heart!!!Wishing you nothing but the best,Denese

March 09, 2008 - 02:15 PM Nana and Papa
Precious little grandchild,

We have waited so long to see your little face and now Mommy and Daddy are going to China to bring you back to us. We will be waiting with open arms and hearts to take you into our lives and to love you. Forever.You will be our 8th grandchild and very special to us.Your loving grandparents,Nana and PapaXOXOXOXOXO

March 11, 2008 - 08:04 AM Samuel
Hi Lilli:

Can I call you sometime? We can watch Noggin together. - Samuel Aycock

March 11, 2008 - 08:27 AM Suzanne, Liesel and Lainey
Lilli!We have waited soooo long to see you! Your pictures are just beautiful! We can not wait for you to get HOME! Only 2 more weeks. All of our beloved Pooh things wait for you in your new room! We hope you like them.
Liesel can't wait to be your first babysitter, well, after the Nana's! She owes alot of "free' babysitting to your Mommy! She wrote a book just for you called "Waiting for Lilli" and she can't wait to read it to you!
Lainey is so excited too! She loves to help her Aunt "Nenny" and Uncle Danny. She will be alot of help when you get here, too! Lainey has written a special poem about you! We have lots of talents in this family! I am not so sure about Uncle Jay and the ukelele though!
I hope to be "one" of your favorite aunts! You can call me Aunt Boo (Boo is a nickname given to me by my Dad). I call Lainey, Lainey Bug and Chicken Little. Liesel is Sweet Pea and sometimes Pumpkin Head! I wonder what your nickname will be?
We love you to the "Moon and Back" a million times!
Love,
Aunt BOO, Lainey Bug and Sweet Pea1

March 13, 2008 - 01:46 PM Camille
Lilli,
I have worked beside your Mom for what seems like ages waiting for you. Everyday she spoke about you, thought about you and dreamed about your arrival.
You couldn't have picked a better mother and she deserves to have you in her arms to hold, love and kiss. (She's really mushy and likes to hug me sometimes-I let her 'cause sometimes I need them)
Believe me when I say that every one of your mother's family and friends already love you and will always be here for you just as your mother has been there for our children when she was needed. (And if you ever want to really have a good time-call me, we'll go get your pretty dresses dirty!)
My only words of wisdom (at this time) are:"accept the things you can not change, change the things you can and have the wisdom to know the difference".
Lots of Love,

Camille

March 14, 2008 - 05:34 AM Sara Wallace
Sweet Lillie,

How much you mean to your new Mommy and Daddy. They have waited so long for you and its time for them to bring you home.We so look forward to having you home in your own house.
A lot of the children at First Presbyterian Church call us PaPa and Grandma Sara, I hope you will too.
We can't to hold you in our arms.
Love, Frank and Sara Wallace (PaPa and Grandma Sara)

March 15, 2008 - 07:27 AM Amy Nix
Lilli...We're ready to give you a HIGH FIVE baby girl (and of course, hold you and kiss you and hug you and love you)....Come on home.

Love, Aunt Amy, Kyle, Jack and Ella

March 16, 2008 - 07:29 PM Scarlett & Chris
It's Lilli's GOTCHA DAY!!! Today you will get to hold your baby girl. And, she will get to meet her wonderful Mommy and Daddy. We are so happy for the three of you. God is GOOD!!

March 17, 2008 - 09:32 AM Tony, Rachel and Madison
Hey Lilli! We saw your picture today with your mommy and daddy. I hope you always remember how much everyone loves you!!!Madison can't wait to play with his new friend.

March 17, 2008 - 09:55 AM Pat Pat
What a beautiful family picture. You both looked so natural holding Lilli. You can actually feel the love in this picture. I think a lot of people here cried also when we saw it. Tears of joy! God is so good. We at Field Controls can not hardly wait to spoil you.

Lots of love & blessings, PatPat

March 17, 2008 - 03:07 PM Martha
Lilli - you are beautiful!! I can't wait to get a hold of those cheeks and kiss, kiss, kiss them (that is if your mom and dad have left any sugar for the rest of us). Samuel was so excited this morning when I told him that your parents had you that he said "go." He was ready to come visit. I had to explain that you all are still far away, but that we will be able to see you soon.

March 17, 2008 - 05:11 PM Chris & Scarlett
Oh, Miss Lilli! What a sweet little angel you are!! We know your Mommy and Daddy are enjoying smooching those rosy cheeks! What a joy it is to see the three of you together at last.

March 17, 2008 - 07:32 PM Auntie Jo
Lilli, as I looked at you and your Mommy and Daddy holding you today with tears in their eyes, all I could think was "GOD is GOOD". He made sure you got a Mommy and Daddy that loved you so much even before you were born. Now we get a chance to watch you grow into a beautiful young lady. Hurry home so we can smoooooch your cheeks and spoil you. Love Always!

March 18, 2008 - 05:27 AM Sara Wallace & Frank Wallace
Sweet Lilli, you were truly worth waiting for. God in his wisdom knows just the right time. One only has to look at your Mommy and Daddy to know this is really the right time.Hurry home.

The Wallaces

March 18, 2008 - 10:13 AMChristina, Kevin and Brandon Zoltek
Lilli, Jenny, and Danny,
We are so happy you are all together as a family atlast. May God always shine brightly in your future.
This poem was going to be given to your Mom and Dad for your quilt and I never got it to them. I hope you enjoy it for many years to come.
Celebrate All That Binds Us Together
Celebrate the budding flowers, the clear blue sky, the deep green forests, the perfect full moon, the twinkling stars.
Celebrate the miracle of a baby, the optimism of children, the laughter of adolescents, the responsiblity of adults, the wisdom of our elders.
Celebrate the love in our hearts, the spirit in our souls, the health of our bodies.
Celebrate all that binds us together as one...
(Author Unknown)
Love, Christina, Kevin and Brandon

March 18, 2008 - 01:50 PM Roxie Cay
Lilli is a very pretty baby and could not say how happy I am for you. Take Lilli home and when you get through with that come and see me and the fammily. Love you and can't wait to see you and Lilli!!!!!!

Love, Roxie

March 18, 2008 - 04:17 PM Lisa Horner
What a wonderful way to celebrate Lilli's arrival! I LOVE the webpage. I know you all are SO EXCITED and we are all looking forward to meeting Lilli when you get home!

March 18, 2008 - 04:23 PM Susan Wilson
Dear Lilli,
You are so cute and adorable. I hope you have a happy life. I was also adopted from China. My gotcha day is September 5. I was living at the QidongSocial Welfare House. I was adopted when I was 18 months old. I am now 10 years old. You and I will always be connected by the invisible red thread. We are like Chinese sisters and I hope to meet you this summer. Love,
Bella Rose Fu Yun Wilson

March 18, 2008 - 04:27 PM Susan Wilson
Dear Lilli,
I love you. I was born in China. My name is Anne Mallott Yan Wei Wilson. I was adopted when I was 1 year old. My gotcha day is August 18. I am now 5 years old. I can't wait to meet you and give you kisses. You and I are like each other.
Love,
Anne Mallott

March 18, 2008 - 04:38 PM Tom and Susan Wilson
Dear Lilli,
What a beautiful little girl you are. Many years ago my husband Tom and I traveled to China and brought home two beautiful little girls. We love them sooo much and I know how much you'll be loved as well.
Even though you don't us yet, we love you. We've followed your journey and have prayed for you and your Mom and Dad daily. My little girls, Bella Rose and Anne Mallott, look forward to welcoming you home. They are already calling you "mei mei" - little sister.
Love,
Susan Wilson

March 19, 2008 - 05:32 PM Donna and Catherine Anne XiuJin
Dear Lilli:
Congratulations on joining your new family. We are a Zhangshu family as well. Catherine Anne XiuJin AKA Zhang Xiu Jin, was placed in our arms 2 years ago! We are wishing you all the love, laughter and blessings you so deserve. Your Mommy said you are a Child Of God and she is so right. What better time to be celebrating new life being brought together then during the week of the Resurrection of Our Lord. The same week we were joined with Catherine in 2006. Many blessings and a safe journey home!
In His Service,

onna, Mark, James(14) and Catherine aka Princess, 2 years 10 months

March 19, 2008 - 07:30 PM Amy Docherty
Hi Jenny and Danny!

Lilli is too cute!! You all look so happy! Things are going great in Gansu! Kayla is perfect! Can't wait to see you Friday!
Love, Dan, Amy, Abby, Drew & Kayla

March 20, 2008 - 06:11 AM Jane & Larry
Dear Lilli,
What a beautiful little girl you are, we can't wait for a chance to hold you! God has sent you to a wonderful family, you are all truly blessed.

March 20, 2008 - 06:33 PM Caroline Pusey
I love you so much already and want you to come home now! By the way, Happy Easter! John says Easter is about Jesus rising from the dead. He loves you so much!

March 22, 2008 - 08:17 AM Anna Parker
Hey Lilli! I am so excited about meeting you and I can hardly wait for us to have our first tea party!! My mommy showed me your pictures and you are so pretty. I guess my mommy thinks so too because she is smiling and crying at the same time. I love you Lilli, please come home soon so we can play.

Love your friend, Anna Parker

March 22, 2008 - 09:16 AM Amy Nix
Oh where, oh where, can Miss Lilli be... Oh where, oh where, can she be...she's resting under an umbrella of love...for all the world to see.... :)

March 23, 2008 - 08:25 PM Carissa Stone
Would love to share our web site, we returned from China, just 6 months ago, seems like so long now, we adopted Yu Yun Bai from Guangdong China, tell Amy , Linker and Sherry hello, from MyAnn Stone, Eric and Carissa, Cole, Mitchell,and my parents, Ed and Marylee, we all loved them so much. if you send me your email I will give you the link to our site and it has all our travel and other photos posted, Best of love to you tommorrow on Gotcha Day.

Carissa Stone

March 24, 2008 - 02:13 PM Denese Harris
Hi Lilli,

We are so happy you are finally with your Mommy and Daddy. Your mommy is so full of love and had has been waiting to shower that all over you. I hope someday we are blessed to meet you.
Denese Harris & Pro Cad Crew


March 25, 2008 - 08:49 AM Scarlett & Chris
Yea!!! You are ready to come home! We can't wait to see you in person and get some of that good sugar your Mommy and Daddy have been bragging about! Have a safe flight little one!! Love to you all!

March 25, 2008 - 09:25 AM Ella
HEY LILLI,

You looked great in your red rosey dress. I fell in love with you the first picture I saw!! I'm so excited to see you this Thursday!!! I love you tons!!! From your cousin ELLA!<3<3<3<3 heart heart heart heart

March 27, 2008 - 09:55 AM Madison Parrish
Hey Lilli,
Welcome home. I like your pictures, Lilli. I want to teach you how to play golf.

March 28, 2008 - 11:24 AM Martha
So glad you are here!!!! Thanks for the sugar.

April 02, 2008 - 11:37 AM Leslie Bunch
You are the cutest little thing & you have the best parents EVER! Can't wait to meet you :)
Leslie

April 03, 2008 - 03:18 PM Tonya and Brandon
Hey SweetPea!!! You are the prettiest and sweetest little thing ever! We can't wait to see you again! Tell your mommy and daddy if they ever need a break for a little while we'll be more than happy to babysit!

Love, Tonya & Brandon

April 04, 2008 - 11:06 AM Suzanne, Liesel and Lainey
Lilli!!!!
Thank God you are safe and sound now in your new home! Your parents are so excited and we are too! We were soooo excited that we wsited for you in our car, at your house, to get home at 12:30 am! When Papa drove up, Aunt Amy, cousins Ella, Liesel, and Lainey and Aunt Boo waved American flags to welcome you home! You just smiled and grabbed at the flags. We loved on you before you were even out of the car!
We stayed and played with you until about 2:30 in the morning! Boy, we were tired, but you weren't really after all that sleeping on the plane.
We can't wait to see you again soon. Unfortunately, we have had to work and go to school this week while you learn a new schedule. I hear from your Mommy that it is hard work!
We love you to the moon and back!
Love, Aunt Boo, Liesel & Lainey

April 10, 2008 - 07:02 PM Scarlett
Hey Miss Lilli! Thank you for coming to visit me yesterday. You have the sweetest smile and giggle. I can't get over how beautiful and sweet you are!
P.S. Love your squeaky shoes! :)