CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

It's here! It's here!

Zhang Bi Shu
(soon to be called LilliAn Adele)
She was born on June 5, 2007
Lilli is at the Zhangshu SWI in the Jiangxi Province...

She is just beautiful!!! We are in LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!

Lilli is said to have a ready smile and can be obstinate sometimes (oh my!)She is a moderate sleeper and can be active & restless!!

We just don't know what to think of this little one!!
We know we are blessed beyond measure...

God had HIS hand in matching us with the most perfect little angel!!!

We hope to travel in late March or early April!!!

Am I the cutest baby in the whole wide world... or what??!!

Mommy & Daddy love me so good!!! I have lots of sugar saved up... just for them!!!

This is my mug shot... I am soooo serious in this shot, but still adorable!

"The Stork" - Poor guy had no idea for what was in store.
Mommy didn't tackle him to the ground like she thought she would!